You know I've had this blog for roughly five years, now? I've barely posted anything, and deleted the two (?) posts I made when I started this blog because honestly, I was in a different place in life then, and they didn't feel genuine (more on that in later posts). So now I'm doing this whole blog thing for real! Nothing too fancy, but I may post the occasional product review because I love free stuff and I'm sure you do, too! Anyway, I'll tell you a little about myself:
While I am bubbly and extroverted through and through, I have a tough exterior and I've learned to guard my heart against people who only appear trustworthy.
I love my family, my boyfriend, and my closest friends more than anything.
I love photography, film specifically. I collect vintage cameras, and I'd be willing to post some photos of my collection with some background information if I get enough requests for some!!! :) I'll also paste a link to my flickr page so that we can follow each other!
I'm an English major.
I hate -- HATE -- spiders. Really, it's a phobia. That's all.
I also hate black licorice and mustard. Also mayo. Also peas.
I love food, but over the years I've become incredibly unhealthy in my eating habits and fitness routine; so for the past two months, I've been dieting, exercising, and controlling my portion sizes, and let me tell you I feel so much better.
While we're talking about food, I just want to make it clear that I really could live off of potatoes and chicken for the rest of my life. Love 'em.
I will always use an oxford comma, and that's that.
My true passion is music. Listening to it, singing, playing guitar, playing piano... In a perfect world I would be a music artist. Some of my favorite artists are Lianne La Havas, Joy Williams, Sara Bareilles, Adele, Sia, and Glen Hansard (there are MUCH more artists and bands that I love -- those are just a few of them). I could talk about music all day, and if you ever want to suggest music, or just talk about music, know that I am so down for that!!!
While I love music, I actually prefer writing poems as opposed to songs. I don't know why, every time I write a poem I prefer for it to stand alone, and when I write a "song" it's just a chord progression that I like.
Recently, I realized that I am afraid of heights. While I was at the top of a lighthouse.
I love the way that books smell.
I love smelling things.
I have a perfume obsession.
My favorite show in the world is The Office.
I am a dog person. My favorite type of dog is a dachshund.
Those are some highlights about me, now tell me a little about yourself!
As promised, the link to my flickr account:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/hope3xists/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.