Thursday, September 24, 2015

Shout Out to Influenster!!!! #AirbrushPerfectLegs

It's been a while, guys!!! I hate that my first post in months is going to be a review, but I want to tell you guys about this product, because if some of you are like me: you probably haven't heard of leg makeup before. 

"Leg Makeup??
...What's that?" 


It's literally foundation for your legs! I'd never heard of this stuff before I got this free sample from Influenster!!! And all that Influenster needed from me was a good and honest review. 


Now first things first. I actually had to do some research for this product, because I actually thought that it was a self-tanner, but it is not. This article reviews Sally Hansen, and it was the most helpful in explaining how well this stuff works, and she breaks down exactly what leg makeup is, too (and honestly the girl is just a great writer, too). And This article actually lists the top four leg makeups that she likes, and Sally Hansen is the first product that she mentions

So here it goes... 

The Pros? 
Well if you have problem spots on your legs like spider veins (I have a few), or stretchmarks (ha. I have more than a few of those), then this product covers it right up and it actually looks really smooth. It doesn't smudge or wipe off onto your clothes either; at least it didn't for me! 

A word of caution though: shave thoroughly and moisturize before you apply the product because 
1.) if you have even a little stubble on your legs then the product will clot around it, creating little specks of concentrated foundation. 
2.) the product is smooth, but it tends to dry out over time; for me moisturizing seemed to solve that problem just fine.

The Cons? 
Personally, I'm not a heavy foundation user anyway (I use BB and CC creams mostly), so using a foundation on my legs would just add more time to my daily routine than I'd like. The only con for me is that, this product just wouldn't function well in my typical morning routine, it's nothing to do with the quality of the product itself.

However. This is a product worth trying if you've just had a baby or like I said, if your complexion is uneven, or if you have problem spots you want to cover up. 

Thanks for reading!!! And thanks for the free sample, Influenster! If you haven't joined Influenster, yet, then click on the icon at the top right side of my page and join! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.